We all know moms don’t have much time to spend getting ready in the morning, especially when the kids are home from school. So I’ve invited my friend, Faith Miller, a local makeup artist from the Fit, Fab, and Fancy blog, to share some quick make-up tips for moms. Faith is finishing her cosmetology degree and has perfected the quickest way to reach that put-together mom look we all want. And the best part? It only takes a few minutes!
She uses a mixture of products, ranging from inexpensive to pricey on her model for this sweet, summer look but you can just use whatever you have at home and achieve similar results.
By Faith Miller
In a hurry to get ready? Here’s a quick makeup look for you to try. Just follow these simple steps for a simple, flawless everyday look!
- Apply your favorite shade of blush, to add a pop of color on your cheeks
- Apply a tinted lip balm it’s a quick way to moisturize your lips add a little color (I used NYX in the shade Biscotti)
- I used a Cover Girl eye shadow palette in “Notice Me Nudes”. I used #1 on the lid and #3 in the crease.
- Apply an eyeliner to your waterline (black or white is best, a white liner will brighten your eyes and give them a more awake appearance)
- Last apply your favorite mascara
That’s all there is to it! Just a few simple steps that should take 5 minutes or less and you’re out the door, chasing after those kiddos and looking good doing it. What are your favorite makeup tips for spending less time getting ready?
Faith Miller a local high school student dual enrolled in cosmetology school at First Coast Technical School. When she isn’t beautifying her customers, she’s usually hanging out with friends & family or working to perfect her American ninja warrior moves. She’s a small-town girl who enjoys everything from makeup to mud runs and just recently started her own blog. You can follow her at Fit, Fab and Fancy for more makeup tips, healthy recipes, and fashion.