Kids say the funniest things. Our farm-raised kids say hilariously funny things and they come at the most unexpected times. Like today, when we were loading up to go to work. Or tonight when we were reviewing American history. Or in public.
- “Mama, I’m gonna ride my bike through the field to work today to see how much gas mileage I get.”
- Me: “Ok, who were the Quakers?” Him: “People who make the earth crack.” Me: “No.”
- (From one boy to another, after peering in his ear) “There’s so much dirt in that ear, you could grow potatoes in there!”
- Awana teacher: What two parts of the Bible are there? My little Bible scholar: ummm, the beginning and the end!
- Nephew: What’s in the field? Grandma: Cover crop The farmer’s daughter: Really? ‘Cause last week it was corn!
- Me: Did you work hard with Daddy today? Son (then two): Harder than yesterday!
- “Daddy’s gonna buy me a G-U-N in the store! Know what that spells? Cracker!”
- (Reviewing Science and the Poles) Daughter: “Oh, I know about those! Penguins live in the South Pole and Santa Clause lives in the North Pole!”
We love to laugh around here and I hope a few of those made you laugh too. What funny things do your kids say?
Share them with us in the comments below!
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22